- 12-30-2012, 11:47 AM #2
- 12-30-2012, 11:55 AM #3
Re: Jailbreak available?
Not yet, this phone has been a tough one for them to crack. It's possible that there may be an exploit found that is being held secretly in anticipation of iOS 6.1 which should be released anytime now.
- 12-31-2012, 06:04 AM #4
- 12-31-2012, 08:56 AM #5
- 12-31-2012, 09:51 PM #6
- 12-31-2012, 11:11 PM #7
Settle down jt.
The guy you quoted was clearly wrong, however no harm will come to anybodys device because of his information. The only thing that will happen is redsnow rejects the attempt.
And we can't ban people for mis-information! If that were the case every person here would be banned! Including you for your previous post, and including me for some of the things I have said!
- 01-01-2013, 07:09 AM #8iMore Intermediate
- 220 Posts
Haha THERE IS NO JB for ip5
Maybe some day, but no one knows.
I am gonna buy the galaxy lte. And test the out of it and its android. And still keep my ip5 for hoping of better days. But if apple manage to stay away from jb, they gonna lose a big part of apple lovers. Until they let the ios free like android.
Sent from my iPån5, using Tapatalk
- 01-03-2013, 05:52 PM #9
- 01-03-2013, 06:01 PM #10iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
- 01-04-2013, 11:59 AM #11
- 01-04-2013, 12:53 PM #12
- 01-05-2013, 11:41 AM #13
- 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM #14
- 01-22-2013, 02:52 PM #15
- By teknic111 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2011, 02:38 AM
- By teknic111 in forum iOS 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:59 PM
- By iphoneunlocker in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2010, 03:28 PM
- By timmyb457 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-23-2010, 03:11 PM
- By timmyb457 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:50 AM