Help with iPad 2
I have got my self a iPad2 to Jailbreak off ebay, The ipad works lovey without any problems to it. But i'm having problems trying to Jailbreak it!
One off the problems is that it's on FW 6.0.1 and i now know it's not going to work with any Jailbreak! At the time i was looking up Jailbreaks and it looked like there was one out for iPad2 so that's why i have gone for it. I have been looking up and you can downgrade from 6.0.1 to 5.0.1 or something by using your saved shsh files.
I don't have any files on my desktop or any where but when i have looked up on my PC by puttig .shsh into the search bar it come up with some files!
It says date modified by 29/12/2012!
I have only got the iPad today and only set it up by iTunes.
I do have two more iPads what are iPad1 what is modded with Jailbreak and ipad2 what i go online with what is on FW 6.0
I have not used any off them iPads on this computer today only the new one, What as got me a little bit Confused.com.
Any help will be cool.
Sorry for any bad spelling errors
Thank you :-)
- 12-29-2012, 06:04 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help with iPad 2
Perhaps the dude selling this iPad had it jailbroken previously and the shsh blobs are saved for it on the device.
Grab redsnow and then run it with your ipad2 connected and see if it is able to fetch blobs for you.
You might be the luckiest would-be jailbreaker alive!
Re: Help with iPad 2
Right i have now verify the shsh files and only one says it's valid.
What is 1140733668622-ipad2,2-5.1.1.shsh
All 19 blobs verified for ECID 1140733668622, AP Tickket is present and valid.
I'm all very new to this stuff and don't know what i'm doing.
Sorry for asking every one.
- 12-29-2012, 08:13 PM #7
- By Shooter03 in forum iPad 2Replies: 15Last Post: 09-29-2011, 05:57 PM
- By zerog46 in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:59 PM
- By grizzlyaddams in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:29 AM
- By sobig in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2010, 05:48 PM
- By lcargile in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:45 PM