iphone 4 camera takes too large pics any help?

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I want the mb size to be less not the viewing size. I email pics and it takes too long to send using pics taken on a stock iphone 4. Any app out there that has an adjustable pic quality in a camera app? I just want to take a pic then email it instantly without having to use some other program to alter the picture.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I want the mb size to be less not the viewing size. I email pics and it takes too long to send using pics taken on a stock iphone 4. Any app out there that has an adjustable pic quality in a camera app? I just want to take a pic then email it instantly without having to use some other program to alter the picture.

whenever i email a photo from the photos app i am given the option of small, medium, large or actual for the size.

maybe i have a different setup, but thats just stock app stuff.

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
whenever i email a photo from the photos app i am given the option of small, medium, large or actual for the size.

maybe i have a different setup, but thats just stock app stuff.

mine is stock on 5.0.1 and have no such option but I dont email from the phone I transfer to my laptop then email it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think the phone takes pictures only in the 5mp range. You could take the pics using your front facing camera. Those will be much smaller in size

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the small/medium/large/original options only appear if you share the picture from the camera roll rather than copying it as you would do with text into the email. Maybe it was the other way around - I can't remember...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2