please help, unable to apply dialer themes in jb iphone 4 ios 6.0.1 ( teethered)

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
when i apply a theme through winterboard , it applies complete theme e.g. bababuufey theme , but the dialer does not change it remains the stock one, i tried many dialer theme but
result is same , is there any dialer theme which is compatible with ios 6.0.1. waiting for a reply. Thanks in advance.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
when i apply a theme through winterboard , it applies complete theme e.g. bababuufey theme , but the dialer does not change it remains the stock one, i tried many dialer theme but
result is same , is there any dialer theme which is compatible with ios 6.0.1. waiting for a reply. Thanks in advance.

Winterboard works on a hierarchy scale, so make sure any dialer u dl is above the main theme and it should theme to that dialer.

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for reply , dear , i am using glasklart theme by placing glassklart phone on top of the list but result is the same every element of theme has applied well except dialer . Can u suggest me to use another theme. thanks

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for reply , dear , i am using glasklart theme by placing glassklart phone on top of the list but result is the same every element of theme has applied well except dialer . Can u suggest me to use another theme. thanks

I don't think glassklart was ever updated to 6.0.1. If u search in Cydia under themes, there are tons of options, many are free also. Im currently using a theme called 4 Real (HD). Love the icons. Good luck

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You can use glaskart if you go ahead and find out the actual names of the pngs that you are theming. In essence you need to update your theme to 6.0.1 yourself, since the devs didn't take the time too

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot dear, but unfortunately i don't know how to check actual names of pngs and how to update the theme to 6.0.1 myself . I shall be very thankful to you if you spare your precious time to describe me the method .

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot dear, but unfortunately i don't know how to check actual names of pngs and how to update the theme to 6.0.1 myself . I shall be very thankful to you if you spare your precious time to describe me the method .

Grab a free theme that is actually optimized for ios6, that has the dialer themed. Use ifunbox, or ifile and navigate to var/mobile/stash themes. Go to the new ios6 theme and open it. Navigate to phone.app, find the names of the png images. Those names are what you need to change the glaskart png images to. Exactly as they appear.
Example, in glaskart in may be called contacts.png but in ios 6 theme it might be called contact.PNG. You need to change the glaskart name from contacts.png to contact.PNG.
Again that is only an example, I don't have ios6 so im not sure the difference. The entire app might be named differently in ios6 or it might have a different folder location...
I'll take a look at it later today and try and work some of my them-fu on this issue

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i actually found one that says it has ios6 capability, but as far as i can tell, all the filenames are exactly the same. i think the issue here is instead of theming mobilephone.app you need to theme com.apple.mobilephone.app which is different...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711