- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Half the screen is black after
I've done many screen repairs before. So I just replaced a screen and digitizer for a for a 2ng gen iPod touch. When i Tested it, the screen showed only the top half (bottom 1/3rd was black. I went to shutdown it and boom the "cancel" button showed up on the bottom half confirming for me that the LCD is good.
I tried reconnecting the cable with no avail. I also connected the old LCD screen\cable and it still showed the bottom half out.
Time is a issue I need it done fr Xmas
Any ideas I will look into
- 12-18-2012, 10:11 AM #2
Re: Half the screen is black after
If you haven't done so, restart from scratch taking precautions in regard to tightness / pressure and remember that it is usually something considered insignificant that causes the biggest problems. Good luck and I hope you get it figured out in due time... Just Me, D
#TM13 -- Aren't you curious?
- By iBkmac in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2011, 09:55 PM
- By fruigert in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:30 AM
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:56 AM
- By newtonjack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 01-24-2007, 12:33 AM
- By samkim in forum iPhone 4Replies: 30Last Post: 01-11-2007, 03:09 PM