How to unlock a Sprint iPhone 4 To a Verizon phone? HELP!!!

mrasool

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
1) Sprint iPhone 4S - does it have a SIM slot ? If yes, for what - CDMA, GSM or W-CDMA ?
2) Verizon iPhone 4S - does it have a SIM slot ? If yes, for what - CDMA, GSM or W-CDMA ?

Why don't Sprint and Verizon use SIMs for CDMA like in India, China, Japan, Korea South etc. ?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
1) Sprint iPhone 4S - does it have a SIM slot ? If yes, for what - CDMA, GSM or W-CDMA ?
2) Verizon iPhone 4S - does it have a SIM slot ? If yes, for what - CDMA, GSM or W-CDMA ?

Why don't Sprint and Verizon use SIMs for CDMA like in India, China, Japan, Korea South etc. ?

scroll up to post #18 in the thread...

ps: Sprint & Verizon iPhone4s models have sim slots for GSM compatibility with networks outside the USA...US GSM networks are blocked on Verizon & Sprint iPhone4S models.

FW_techie

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually for a Sprint iPhone 4 it can be done. I accidently found it out while trying to flash my Sprint iPhone to PagePlus. You just have to change the SPC to six zeros (000000), and use a Verizon Carrier Bundle instead of Sprint (requires jailbreaking). Then just dial *22888 and let it finish. :)

Also, there are companies out there trying to scam people by making them believe that you can only change the iPhone's data settings by using their $100+ software. That's a lie. Carrier bundles include the data APNS. Just flash and go!

I am trying to do this, I am signing up via Pageplus and own a sprint 4 iphone - can you pretty please guide me through this step by step? Thanks so much!

Cheers!

I am trying to do this, I am signing up via Pageplus and own a sprint 4 iphone - can you pretty please guide me through this step by step? Thanks so much!

alduais

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Actually for a Sprint iPhone 4 it can be done. I accidently found it out while trying to flash my Sprint iPhone to PagePlus. You just have to change the SPC to six zeros (000000), and use a Verizon Carrier Bundle instead of Sprint (requires jailbreaking). Then just dial *22888 and let it finish. :)

Also, there are companies out there trying to scam people by making them believe that you can only change the iPhone's data settings by using their $100+ software. That's a lie. Carrier bundles include the data APNS. Just flash and go!

Cheers!

Thanks thats 100% true

With iphone 4 Verizon just dial *228...(take 2m) and done.
- i4 sprint i download (carrier bundle file) that show the signal and change SPC to 000000. Then dial *22800.
But
i4s sprint i cant get the SPC
So please
if you have done that with 4s sprint i will be appreciated to help me ?

alduais

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
sure info i hope it help who :
4 Verizon and sprint are (CDMA-no sim) i used both on cdma overseas
- 4s both have a sim entry (its a Dual ) can be use in both cdam and gsm (but not at the same time)
i use 4s for cdma (no need for sim)
And sim for gsm carrier
,,, of course overseas
Also using iphone 5 verizon with a sim (dual carrier sys) just insert the sim you prefer cdma or gsm both work

Sorry for my weak English
but i tried not to get u confused as possible as i can.😉

Alton Kilbourne

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
that's not true i have a sprint iphone 4 and verizon put the phone their network. i just gave verizon the meid number then they gave me my new cell number the phone is on their smartphone prepaid plan $45.00 per month. all have to do is get a verizon prl the phone is still on sprint. and ps i told verizon the iphone was a sprint cell phone. the man said i can use it on their network

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
that's not true i have a sprint iphone 4 and verizon put the phone their network. i just gave verizon the meid number then they gave me my new cell number the phone is on their smartphone prepaid plan $45.00 per month. all have to do is get a verizon prl the phone is still on sprint. and ps i told verizon the iphone was a sprint cell phone. the man said i can use it on their network
I'm not buying it. It has been Verizon's policy to not activate a device on their network that was not OEM'ed specifically for Verizon.

pixelbaker

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm not buying it. It has been Verizon's policy to not activate a device on their network that was not OEM'ed specifically for Verizon.

Using the online phone ESN eligibility checker on Verizon's site, the MEID came up as eligible for a new plan or add to existing.

Is there a way to flash it from Sprint to Verizon if this is the case? I've already jailbroken the it (iPhone 4), and wondering where to go next.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Using the online phone ESN eligibility checker on Verizon's site, the MEID came up as eligible for a new plan or add to existing.

If I'm not mistaken all that does is verify that the phone isn't stolen.

Is there a way to flash it from Sprint to Verizon if this is the case? I've already jailbroken the it (iPhone 4), and wondering where to go next.

If there is a way, I'm sure someone online can do it for a fee.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner