Unlocked Sprint iPhone 5 to Straight Talk?

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm just wondering if I were to get it Factory Unlocked if it is compatible with AT&T's frequency bands for 4G and how I would go about getting it Factory Unlocked?

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I was told if the Sprint iPhone 5 was Unlocked that's it's only unlocked internationally and I'm not talking about LTE, I'm talking about AT&T's regular 4G

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Straight Talk (as I understand it) sells phones that will operate on any of the major four carriers towers in the US. However, you have to be sure to get the type of phone that you need to get the best service in your area. For instance, in our area Verizon is the best so I would have to look for specific phones to work on those towers. It is important to note that they will send you a sim card to place in your phone, but you will need an AT&T iPhone for that. The Sprint and Verizon iPhones are locked to a specific bandwidth and thus cannot be used on Straight Talk. If you use an AT&T iPhone you will have to get the AT&T or T-mobile sim card and will lose MMS and visual voicemail. Everything else should work the same.

*Note: I have no experience with this. It is simply what I have gathered from information available online.

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
the pricing, I'd like some kind of 4G....I'm gonna wait til my contract is up. in September..... what really sucks tho is I called Sprint and they said they won't have LTE here in Washington State til the end of the year, I'm thinking what the heck? not even Seattle the largest city in my State?

mike1977

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 4S carrier is AT&T (gsm) I have unlocked it to use any other carrier I'm using net10 now and yes it is compatible with gsm as well but how much will it raise in value now it's uncooked