I need my iPhone 5 jail broken!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Missing my tethering for free and my tweaks! Anyone else counting the days? I miss so much, though I must say about 75% of the tweaks I used are in iOS 6 :) so I'm very happy with my phone. Just miss a few things plus want to test the new things!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
im on it.
ill probably be done at around midnight, check back then
ill make sure its untethered too

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
lol Musclenerd.. i don't think so

i do believe Apple is gaining the upper hand on the jailbreak community finally

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Seriously?

The people who do the jail breaks primarily do it as a hobby. It's not their day job and doesn't pay their bills.

Be patient or better yet contribute to the cause whether monetarily or learning enough skills to help find the exploits for the jail break.

(No I'm not member of the jail break teams nor do I currently jail break my devices, so I have no "skin in the game" by urging you to contribute to them. )

This seems a bit aggressive? Next time just don't post a reply if it makes you so mad just stay away. There's no need to rip someone. This is a forum about jail breaking and I wanted to know what everyone else was feeling.

On that note I say GeoHot would be awesome since he's the original but I don't see that happening.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Obviously you misunderstand hyperbole but to me you sound like a bitter person getting mad at someone for posting on a forum. As for doing it myself I have been interested in it forever but I am neither savvy enough nor patient enough to do so. I also work 45 hours per week and take 5 classes in college ever semester so please before you go on some spiel about how it's a want and not a need think first about how I phrased it and try to figure out if I was kidding. I have already heard enough out of you so if you'd like the last word feel free to respond but I will simply read it and laugh to myself about your bitterness.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Well anyway let's talk about someone more cheerful. What tweak is everyone looking forward to when your phone can and will be jail broken?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have already heard enough out of you so if you'd like the last word feel free to respond but I will simply read it and laugh to myself about your bitterness.

If anyone is bitter here, it's YOU. Karen stated facts. You're getting all bent about it. You're even more of any qualities you ascribe to her.

Forum ignore list +1

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711