Fetching SHSH

Felix Adam

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, so I have an iPhone 4 running on 5.1.1.

I'm trying to retrieve the SHSH off the device using redsn0w "Fetch" option. The program stops at "Waiting to Reboot" and never completes the recovery of the SHSH. I have done this before with other phones but I do not know why it is not working. Please Help and Thank you!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello, so I have an iPhone 4 running on 5.1.1.

I'm trying to retrieve the SHSH off the device using redsn0w "Fetch" option. The program stops at "Waiting to Reboot" and never completes the recovery of the SHSH. I have done this before with other phones but I do not know why it is not working. Please Help and Thank you!

try tiny umbrella, it was recently updated with full support, so that may be your best option

Felix Adam

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for responding.
I thought TU only picked up the SHSH files that are in the Cydia server? Can I make it extract the files straight from the iPhone?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I want to say that I'm 100% positive, but I've been known to make mistakes...
I think that I pulled all my blobs a few
Months ago using tiny umbrella, but it might've been redsnow...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
When you know for sure post back and spread the knowledge

I said piracy was bad.
Never have I said that I'm not a pirate.

Felix Adam

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything! Basically I would need a program like iFaith that works on 5.1.1. I have tried running redsn0w on admin/xpSP3 compatibility, tried doing it on 32bit and 64bit PC. Removed iTunes, installed the newer versions, remove the newer versions, and once again tried again (With constant rebooting of my computer). Its not happening.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was under the impression that if your phone was currently on a firmware, that you could definitely pull off a shsh blob that could be signed...
I may have made that up in my head though...

I said piracy was bad.
Never have I said that I'm not a pirate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods