Hello, so I have an iPhone 4 running on 5.1.1.
I'm trying to retrieve the SHSH off the device using redsn0w "Fetch" option. The program stops at "Waiting to Reboot" and never completes the recovery of the SHSH. I have done this before with other phones but I do not know why it is not working. Please Help and Thank you!
- 12-05-2012, 11:16 PM #2
- 12-06-2012, 01:34 PM #4
- 12-07-2012, 08:54 PM #6
Re: Fetching SHSH
I tried everything! Basically I would need a program like iFaith that works on 5.1.1. I have tried running redsn0w on admin/xpSP3 compatibility, tried doing it on 32bit and 64bit PC. Removed iTunes, installed the newer versions, remove the newer versions, and once again tried again (With constant rebooting of my computer). Its not happening.
- 12-09-2012, 11:39 AM #8
I was under the impression that if your phone was currently on a firmware, that you could definitely pull off a shsh blob that could be signed...
I may have made that up in my head though...
I said piracy was bad.
Never have I said that I'm not a pirate.
- 12-09-2012, 05:50 PM #10
- By kgvickers in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:00 PM
- By Raeki in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-04-2010, 12:31 PM
- By Crunch in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:55 PM
- By johnny football hero in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:20 PM
- By mszatny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2008, 09:30 AM