iPhone 4 Jailbreak help?

Anxtrist

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,

Im currently having ALLOT of trouble jail breaking my phone. I go jailbreak it, then do all that stuff. Then its teatherd and i click just boot, do all the stuff it says (the latest version of redsnow) then its just stuck on the apple logo, so i waited for 2 days for it to go and it didn't, redsnow said it was actually on and not in loop or DFU mode. Im confused, i don't know if it was an error i did during the jailbreak/justboot but ive restored it so many times and redone it and its not working.

Could i possibly get any help?

Information:

Running Fastest apple Firmware 6.0.1
Using Redsnow redsnow 0.9.15b3
iPhone 4
Have pasted the missing keys by selecting firmware 6.0 because 6.0.1 is not supported yet.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't give any direct help - I don't have a 4. All I can advise is to try a different PC. You'll be surprised how many times that fixes such things...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Anxtrist. Do things go smoothly when jail breaking? Do you see all the "stuff" the picture of the dusk drive with a green arrow? The scary text screen? The running pineapple? The "done, everything else takes place on your device" etc...

Anxtrist

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep, i see all that, its just when i boot tethered its just stuck on the apple logo for hours and hours, it doesn't come off unless i do a force reset.

iBradA5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Try using another jailbreak software after you restore your iPhone. Absinthe, unltrasn0w, etc. Post what happens after that if you have any more trouble.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
so you restored your device as new, then ran the redsnow jailbreak again, and then tried to boot tethered and ahve the exact same result, with it freezing on the apple logo. what does redsnow say when you attempt and "just boot tethered"?

Try using another jailbreak software after you restore your iPhone. Absinthe, unltrasn0w, etc. Post what happens after that if you have any more trouble.
bring it down a level there brad, we all want help and appreciate all the help we can get, but dont go throwing things out there all willy nilly. you might make someone do something they cant fix... for example, i was once part of a thread and we had some guy update his 3gs that changed the baseband so that he was never able to unlock again. there are real people on the other end of the computer with real problems, and we dont want to make it any worse

Anxtrist

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
so you restored your device as new, then ran the redsnow jailbreak again, and then tried to boot tethered and ahve the exact same result, with it freezing on the apple logo. what does redsnow say when you attempt and "just boot tethered"?

It lets me, then it just gets stuck at the apple logo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods