iPhone 3G jail broke and unlocked. Now bricked.
Please help. I have an iPhone 3G that was jail broke and unlocked. I tried restoring from iTunes. Now in recovery mode and is bricked. Gives error 1015. Is there anyway to fix it? I'm sure there are other forums on here abt this and apologize if this is redundant. Thank you.
- 11-30-2012, 02:37 PM #2
- 11-30-2012, 02:40 PM #4
- 11-30-2012, 03:08 PM #5
- 12-08-2012, 07:08 AM #7iPhone Beginner
- 97 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone 3G jail broke and unlocked. Now bricked.
use tinyumbrella to kick it out of 1015. If that dont work and you are installing 4.2.1 it wont work with a 6.15 baseband so you have to use snowbreeze to make a special 4.2.1 then pawn dfu and install it.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 37Last Post: 05-19-2009, 12:27 PM
- By TrunksSSJ23 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:17 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:14 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-04-2008, 07:22 AM