Will A Jailbroken Sprint iPhone 4 Work on Verizon?
I'm new to this whole Jailbreak thing. I was a Blackberry user for many years, and finally took the plunge to iPhone when the 5 came out. Yeah, yeah, I know, I should have switched years ago.
My girlfriend has an iPhone 4 on Sprint. The service in this area is terrible. If I am reading this correctly, if I Jailbreak her phone, I may be able to use it on Verizon. She is running the newest version of iOS, 6.0.1, I think it is. I saw that redsn0w would work on A4 models with iOS 6. Can somebody direct me in the correct direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-26-2012, 11:08 AM #2
Re: Will A Jailbroken Sprint iPhone 4 Work on Verizon?
Simply put - No.
An iPhone produced by Apple for original sale/use on Sprint can not be jailbroken and made to work on Verizon. Ever.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone 6; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 11-26-2012, 12:51 PM #4
- By Pjr772 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:38 AM
- By Alexsgardenart in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:58 PM
- By shodka8 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2010, 08:43 AM
- By Snorkey in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:10 PM
- By Mushy2012 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 25Last Post: 06-08-2009, 11:11 AM