Results 1 to 10 of 10
Recovery mode after accidental update
Hello! I'm an ***** and after jail breaking my phone with redsnow I upgraded to the newest os. Well as a lot of you probably know that causes a recovery mode issue. I've been playing abound with Tiny Umbrella but to no avail. I've tried to re-jail break the phone but to no avail. Redsnow keeps telling me I need Iphone3 5.0.1 9a404. I'm about to shatter the phone into pieces as I've spent well over 8 hours trying to figure this damn thing out. I also tried to downgrade to 4.3 with itunes but that's no good either. I even tried to get absinthe to work but it won't even recognize my phone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
- 11-24-2012, 01:23 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 03:27 AM #4
Re: Recovery mode after accidental update
Ok so if I go into itunes and just let it download the 6.1 upgrade I can re jailbreak it and it should be fine? What happened was that I updated in my settings then went into recovery mode. It asked me to download the software to recover via itunes.
- 11-24-2012, 03:58 AM #6
- 11-25-2012, 03:23 AM #8
- 01-31-2013, 07:21 PM #9
- 01-31-2013, 08:33 PM #10
- By shashank_best in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2011, 12:26 PM
- By kevin35 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2011, 08:16 PM
- By PhiPhone in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:17 PM
- By Havlee in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:31 AM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 10:06 PM