Results 1 to 5 of 5
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
How can I fix my IPod?
Thank you for at least reading it and hope that you can help
So I jailbroke my Ipod about a month ago and it crashed 3 times which meant that I had to rejailbreak it 3 times. Now im tired of this and I want to just have a normal IPod but when I try to restore it on Itunes I get the error code "1604". I have a IPod Touch 4g, IOS 6.0.1 and a Window XP computer if that matters. I cant bring it to Apple since its jailbroken and when I turn my IPod on somehow it turns on and off nonstop and i cant do anything. I really want to fix my IPod. Thanks for all the help
- 11-21-2012, 10:20 PM #2Technology Junkie!
Current phone: iPhone 5s 64gb VZW
Current device: iPad mini 16gb black WiFi, 2013 13' Macbook Air
Future phone/device: Who knows? I really like technology.
- 11-21-2012, 10:44 PM #3
- 11-21-2012, 10:45 PM #4
- 11-22-2012, 06:23 PM #5
- By tpbfans in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:08 AM
- By Hack-My-I in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:18 PM
- By londonguy007 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:09 AM
- By tommartin in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:55 AM
- By jamespaulritter in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:03 AM