- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Jailbreaked iPod 2nd Gen successfully......but......
Im now unsure what to do!?
Basically, my son wants to download apps such as Facebook and Twitter....the usual ones but every time he did it he was prompted ios 4.3 or ios 5 are required. I was of the impression from my little understanding in this subject that by using the GreenPoison rC6.1 program the ios would go from 4.2.1 to the required 4.3. Could someone possible spare a few minutes to tell me what i might need to do now.
Thanks so much for your time in reading this!
- 11-21-2012, 01:32 PM #2
- 11-21-2012, 02:52 PM #3iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: Jailbreaked iPod 2nd Gen successfully......but......
yeah you need to update that idevice as high as it can go....
i imagine youll be on 4.3.5? i dont know when the ipod (2nd gen) stopped being eligible for updates. i have a thrid gen, and i think its done at 5.1.1 forever now
then find a jailbreak tool for it, then try to install your apps
- By Hack-My-i in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:55 PM
- By Garz in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2009, 06:39 PM
- By dooks88 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:58 PM
- By ew_deathscythe in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:07 AM
- By summon123 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 08:18 AM