Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
any experience devs out there mind taking a look at my dpkgl.log file to tell me what might be causing a boot loop?
long story short: last week my phone decided to put itself into the boot loop and only runs in substrate safe mode after installing a few tweaks and updating older ones (i cant figure out the exact cause but its definitely not the new apps i installed and idr what apps were updated). i went through the long and annoying process of downloading several firmwares, accidentally re-restoring to 5.1 and having to re-restore to 5.1.1, and restore cydia tweaks with xbackup just to go back into the same cycle which is why i realized it definitely is a tweak i have installed.
fixed boot rom
6.15 ipad baseband
if you need any other info about the phone (although i doubt you should) just lmk.
edit: for some reason .log extensions arent supported and i dont feel like going through the whole unnecessary process of uploading them to a file sharing site lol. if i could email them to whoever is willing to help it would go by a lot quicker.
Last edited by AmiAniGuy; 11-19-2012 at 11:29 PM.
- By jiggaman2g in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:45 PM
- By jpf22467 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:11 PM
- By Didi4sale in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2009, 12:12 PM
- By fadiobaji in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2009, 08:43 AM
- By bomba in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:48 AM