New iPhone 4S 6.0.1/6.0/ GSM/CDMA Unlock Solution No Jailbreak Required

MyAppleTrader

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello, My name is Tyler and I own the YouTube channel iPhoneTy. I have recently come across the newest unlock solution for those of you looking to unlock your Sprint/Verizon/At&t iPhone 4S using the new R-Sim 7. This works for CDMA without a jailbreaking your iPhone so there is no need to wait for the jailbreak to be released. Here is my video tutorial.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns

iFan2012

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes this unlock is working and I beleive that because R-Sim is respectble unlock tool. But there is only the one thing that is not good for for me because I'm iPhone 4 user and there are many like me. 3GS users can enjoy iOS 6 / 6.0.1 firmare as well. So, there is only one way to unlock devices of these users and it is IMEI unlock. No need to be worry about baseband, iOS and even carrier / network because using this service you will unlock iOS 6.0.1 and 6.0 without problems.

Jen Senski

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
what if you iphone has a bad esn? If I bought an R Sim 7 and followed your steps would this work for my iphone 4s for verizon with a bad esn? Please let me know!

yaly

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello, My name is Tyler and I own the YouTube channel iPhoneTy. I have recently come across the newest unlock solution for those of you looking to unlock your Sprint/Verizon/At&t iPhone 4S using the new R-Sim 7. This works for CDMA without a jailbreaking your iPhone so there is no need to wait for the jailbreak to be released. Here is my video tutorial.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToihAP0o46I

Hello this card work with 6.0.1 sprint iphone 4 s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit