Results 1 to 4 of 4
bricked my phone? tried to reset via settings reset, taking 8+hrs so far
So help me out guys, did I blow up my phone? I'm trying to reset my iphone 4 for resale. After I did the reset, I went online and found that I wasn't suppose to do it via the settings, but should have done it through itunes.
Anyone know what are the consequences of what I just did? just keep on waiting? thanks.
- 11-14-2012, 08:40 AM #2If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
- 11-14-2012, 12:26 PM #3
- By alan8385 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:26 AM
- By MAGNUS in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:29 PM
- By ekolimits in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2010, 04:22 PM
- By AquaRelliux in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:02 PM
- By Ish in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2009, 09:09 AM