iPhone 5 nano sim in jailbroken 3GS?

clc3251

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Probably a dumb question but I just upgraded to an iPhone 5 from a jailbroken 3GS. I only really use the jailbreak for tethering when I am at my cabin. Can I take the sim out of my iPhone 5, put it in an adapter and use it in my old jailbroken 3GS so that I can still tether?

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Probably a dumb question but I just upgraded to an iPhone 5 from a jailbroken 3GS. I only really use the jailbreak for tethering when I am at my cabin. Can I take the sim out of my iPhone 5, put it in an adapter and use it in my old jailbroken 3GS so that I can still tether?

Not really a jailbreak question, but yes you can.

Just grab an adapter from eBay - they are really cheap. I myself used to use a micro sim in my 3GS.

Note: Just make sure you get a nano sim adapter and not a micro sim.

clc3251

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Wasn't really sure where to post this question. Since I specifically wanted to know if the jailbreak would still work with the nano sim, I figured here was the best spot. Thanks again. Adapter ordered. Didn't realize they were so cheap.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Yup the data sharing is from the jb device so whatever signal that 3GS gets can share

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW