Results 1 to 5 of 5
- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Cydia Wrong Keyboard Problem
There is a problem a with latest version of Cydia about Turkish keyboard. With ios 6 came Turkish keyboard with specific characters. Good but writing is too difficult. I jailbroke my iphone(4) in ios 6.0.1 with package redsnow 0.9.15b3. But only at Cydia shown Turkish keyboard with turkish character. Other place it doesn't problem. Only cydia. I tried everthing. Again restore + jb. I hope i understand. There are 2 keyboard in ios6( coming) One of them easy to write, the other diffucult to write. in cydia doesnt see easy to write keyboard.
iPhone 4 6.0.1 Tethered JB
- 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM #2
- 11-08-2012, 02:33 PM #3
Re: Cydia Wrong Keyboard Problem
You should try asking this question in a Turkish forum. The users there will have a higher chance of experiencing the same problem and thus having a solution.
But in general I agree with rdiddy_25. This might be due to an iOS 6 incompatibility on Cydia's part.If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
- 11-11-2012, 03:10 PM #5
- By Najoki in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
- By sdmcwilliams in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:00 PM
- By monopolyex in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:49 PM
- By akeemnfarzana in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:44 PM
- By ILBandit in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2009, 10:33 PM