Cydia Wrong Keyboard Problem

symphoney

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There is a problem a with latest version of Cydia about Turkish keyboard. With ios 6 came Turkish keyboard with specific characters. Good but writing is too difficult. I jailbroke my iphone(4) in ios 6.0.1 with package redsnow 0.9.15b3. But only at Cydia shown Turkish keyboard with turkish character. Other place it doesn't problem. Only cydia. I tried everthing. Again restore + jb. I hope i understand. There are 2 keyboard in ios6( coming) One of them easy to write, the other diffucult to write. in cydia doesnt see easy to write keyboard.

iPhone 4 6.0.1 Tethered JB

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You should try asking this question in a Turkish forum. The users there will have a higher chance of experiencing the same problem and thus having a solution.

But in general I agree with rdiddy_25. This might be due to an iOS 6 incompatibility on Cydia's part.

symphoney

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You should try asking this question in a Turkish forum. The users there will have a higher chance of experiencing the same problem and thus having a solution.

But in general I agree with rdiddy_25. This might be due to an iOS 6 incompatibility on Cydia's part.

I said Turkish forums but they didn't know too. I searched every filesystem of Cydia. But I didn't find anything.