Does anyone know of a good UK unlocking service?

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The last few days I've been contemplating using one of those IMEI unlocking services to permanently unlock my 3GS.

Its original carrier is Vodafone UK.

I've looked around on the web and the top hit services want to charge me ungodly amounts of cash ($80+). So, can someone recommend, preferably from personal experience, a service that is reasonably priced and verified not to be a scam?

Thanks!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good unlocking service?

Send a message to member UnlockStreak, he's got nothing but good reviews from imore members

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good unlocking service?

The last few days I've been contemplating using one of those IMEI unlocking services to permanently unlock my 3GS.

Its original carrier is Vodafone UK.

I've looked around on the web and the top hit services want to charge me ungodly amounts of cash ($80+). So, can someone recommend, preferably from personal experience, a service that is reasonably priced and verified not to be a scam?

Thanks!

Why would you wanna waste the money now that there is the iPad baseband downgrade via Redsn0w??

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why would you wanna waste the money now that there is the iPad baseband downgrade via Redsn0w??

I'm not a Vodafone UK customer (currently I don't even live in the UK :) ) and I doubt Vodafone would willingly unlock the device...

- - - Updated - - -

Unlock fusion

I just checked them out. Unfortunately they don't offer Vodafone UK unlocks :(

- - - Updated - - -

Send a message to member UnlockStreak, he's got nothing but good reviews from imore members

I've been thinking that too...
UnlockStreak has been rocking it with the AT&T unlocks, I wonder if he can do the same with Vodafone...

drunlock

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
To unlock your iPhone 3GS try SimpleUnlocking.com
They will remotely unlock your iPhone 3GS after getting information of your Country and Current Network in use.
I used their service to unlock my sister's iPhone 3GS a couple of days back.