- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
So I recently updated my iPhone 4s to ios 6 and have started to look for an untethered jailbreak. The problem i've now got is this none! I know it was stupid to upgrade ios but know I realise my only hope is to downgrade to ios 5.1.1 if that's possible? Any help would be appreciated
- 11-05-2012, 11:28 AM #2
Only if you saved your blobs from Cydia is you were jailbroken on 5.1.1 ... Other than that enjoy iOS 6Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- 11-05-2012, 01:28 PM #4
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 05:02 PM
- By sirvan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
- By sirvan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:09 PM
- By T-ulk in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2008, 07:56 PM
- By emceechad in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2008, 01:45 PM