Results 1 to 5 of 5
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
How do I jailbreak for iPhone 3g version 4.2.1- Tutorial Link?
I'm trying to jailbreak, unlock, and unteather my old iPhone 3g and the version is 4.2.1 (8C148). I tried with GreenPoision and it would just say retry every time I followed their directions. I've downloaded red snow and the ipws restore and I can't find out what my ipws address and when I tried a version of redsnow, it said that I would have to imput my address manually. I became flustrated with that so I downloaded a version of redsnow that has me click browse to find the current ipsw for my CURRENT Firmware. Usually I'm fairly decent at computers, but this looks so simple and I can't figure it out. I'm using windows and have downloaded redsnow for windows. This is also my old phone and it does not have service as I have a new iPhone and I don't know if that is why it is not working. If there is anyone able to help me or provide a link to an easier way to do this, I would really apprecite it.
- 11-05-2012, 02:04 AM #2
- 11-05-2012, 04:28 PM #3iMore Expert
- 874 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: How do I jailbreak for iPhone 3g version 4.2.1- Tutorial Link?
redsn0w can get a bit confusing with its many iterations. Try grabbing sn0wbreeze from ih8sn0w.com. If you've never used it before, take a look on YouTube, you'll find lots of tutorials.If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
- 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM #4
- 11-07-2012, 01:43 AM #5
- By ellllis in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 06:51 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:09 PM
- By gary_gnu in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:40 PM
- By jabby in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:44 PM
- By emceechad in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 07-08-2008, 03:57 PM