Need help with jailbreaking iphone 4 'missing keys.plist data for this build'

muhammad rizwan3

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Greg, I've tried your step by step 5 different times now. When I try to manually select my IPSW redsn0w tells me each time that it's not compatible. When I try the jailbreak....each and every time run as an administrator I get the missing keys.plist error. It's an iPhone 4 and I've downloaded the proper IPSW and have redsn0w 0.9.15b3 which is what I've been told continually to use. It's still not working.

12-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Luke Lam

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Greg, I've tried your step by step 5 different times now. When I try to manually select my IPSW redsn0w tells me each time that it's not compatible. When I try the jailbreak....each and every time run as an administrator I get the missing keys.plist error. It's an iPhone 4 and I've downloaded the proper IPSW and have redsn0w 0.9.15b3 which is what I've been told continually to use. It's still not working.

12-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Luke Lam

Please don't revive old threads.
As for your problem the iPhone 4 runs on I believe 3 different versions, GSM CDMA and GSM Rev A, I'll leave a link at the bottom of my phone with links to help you further identify your phone version, after you've identified your phone version you must find which IPSW is compatible with your phone as there are, again, 3 different versions corresponding with each iPhone version you must get that, I'm not gonna provide a link for this as I don't believe that I'm allowed to, now that you have the right IPSW you can continue step 5 and continue with the jailbreak.

Hope this had helped and please remember if you have a problem please make a new topic, rather than reviving an old thread, and provide us with everything that you've done. Once again hope this helped and have a nice day.

Link to identify phone
http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Models

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal