Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Need help with jailbreaking iphone 4 'missing keys.plist data for this build'

to karina heisedahl

your Iphone have to be jailbroken with 5.1.1 so you can install mobile spy 6.0.1 ok if you iphone is update to 6.0 to grader your mobile spy will not work
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Need help with jailbreaking iphone 4 'missing keys.plist data for this build'

just select ipsw ios 6.0_10A403. then click just boot. that should do the trick
    iPhone Nanite

Does 6.0 is tethered ?
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Bro u rock. thanks!!!!
    iPhone Nanite

My iPod still displays the message: Missing Keys.plist data for this build when I even try to INSTALL Cydia. Also the iPod 6.0/6.0.1 restore doesn't work when I go to Extras --> Select IPSW - Anyone, help is appreciated (:
    iPhone Nanite

Before you boot your phone after the jailbreak, make sure you reselect ispw and then start the boot process.
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by tlax54 View Post
    Before you boot your phone after the jailbreak, make sure you reselect ispw and then start the boot process.
    I have tried. Still no luck ):

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tlax54 View Post
    I have tried. Still no luck ):
    iPhone Nanite

This worked perfectly for me. Thank you!
    iPhone Nanite

I deliberately registered to this site just to give thanks for the stellar advice here. I managed to do it slightly (only slightly different, mind) on my second reboot but there was a lot of unplugging and exiting redsn0w just to get it back up and running (even went into a recovery loop at one stage - I've bricked 10's of iPhones, they never faze me). Patience is definitely the key with this method
    iMore Elite

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by TragicVision View Post
    I deliberately registered to this site just to give thanks for the stellar advice here. I managed to do it slightly (only slightly different, mind) on my second reboot but there was a lot of unplugging and exiting redsn0w just to get it back up and running (even went into a recovery loop at one stage - I've bricked 10's of iPhones, they never faze me). Patience is definitely the key with this method
    literally impossible to brick an iDevice.

seriously, if the hardware on the device is functioning there is at no time any way you can put an idevice into a state where it cannot be recovered.
    iPhone Nanite

you are a GENIUS

Many thanks

:o
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Berdit View Post
    1. exit Redsn0w, and unplug device
    2. plug device back in, enter DFU mode, do not open Redsn0w yet.
    3. if have not done extract Redsn0w file to a location such as desktop.
    4. right click/ properties/ compatibility, check run as administration service pack 3
    5. open Redsn0w/ Extras –>Select IPSW –> select the 6.0 IPSW
    6. Go back, Jailbreak and install Cydia and then once the jailbreak is done and phone booted on, turn off your phone.
    7. Exit Redsn0w, unplug your device, plug it back in and put the phone into DFU mode! Open Redsn0w!
    8. In Redsn0w go to extras –>select IPSW (6.0).
    9. Extras –>Just Boot>>

you are a GENIUS

Many thanks
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by 3cit View Post
    literally impossible to brick an iDevice.

seriously, if the hardware on the device is functioning there is at no time any way you can put an idevice into a state where it cannot be recovered.
    'Literally'? Sorry, wording is different. I used/use the word, 'brick' synonymously there through misuse of the term. Won't happen again, Sir. Sorry, Sir :P
    iPhone Newbie

if there is no IPSW then you need to download it to you computer. Get it from a site like this one...

iPhone Newbie

What step do you get to before it does not work?
    iPhone Newbie

Sounds like it turned off and not in DFU mode
    iPhone Newbie

there was no picture to the URL link
    iPhone Newbie

Jailbreak did not work! Do it again! if does not work, restore, then do again. When Cydia is on your iDevice you will be able to remove News Stand from Cydia App.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Need help jail breaking my iPhone 4

I have downloaded redsnow the latest version and iPhone restore Ipsw cause I need to downgrade my phone cause its at 6.0 buts it's brand new got it yesterday. What do I do n need to jailbrake it and unlock it to use it wit tmobile pls help... By the way it's for an iPhone 4 n I'm using a Mac to do this
    iMore Elite

iOS Version

Default Re: Need help jail breaking my iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by clos86 View Post
    I have downloaded redsnow the latest version and iPhone restore Ipsw cause I need to downgrade my phone cause its at 6.0 buts it's brand new got it yesterday. What do I do n need to jailbrake it and unlock it to use it wit tmobile pls help... By the way it's for an iPhone 4 n I'm using a Mac to do this
    out of luck dude, you need to have blobs to downgrade.
    so you are stuck with the tethered jailbreak
    Last edited by 3cit; 11-26-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    iPhone Nanite

after downloading the IOS6 file from here, redsn0w does not find it, when it was unzip all i got were lots of files, not even the logo that is shown on all off the tutorials...help please!
    iPhone Nanite

I had the same problem and I tried it over and over again, but always was given that missing data quote. As a last ditch effort I switch to the previous version of Redsn0w, the beta 2 version, and it worked perfectly without an issue. try using the 2nd beta and see if it works.
    iPhone Nanite

This is the first time I'm jailbreaking and don't know much about it yet.

iPhone Nanite

Ok so i do all the steps.. I get all the way to the end and the pineapple comes up on my iphone.. But then it just flickers off and the apple symbol just comes right back.. Ive gotten "missing keys" and "error 1600" so far. Is my iphone just broken? Cause i have an ipod classic and it it goes to the welcome screen but right as i get past it, it does pretty much the same thing: flickers off and starts right back at the apple symbol to the welcome.. Ugh i hope not cause i just got this iphone from a friend! Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for any replies
    iPhone Nanite

copy redsnow to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast