Jailbreak: Too good to be true?
The above link was posted on a comment on iMore front page. I am trying to figure out if this is just some sort of spam (lots of it in comments lately) or if there is really an option to jailbreak i5 running IOS6. Coming from a Pre where I was able to do just about anything (just about) to my phone, this is one of the first things I thought about when I stepped into Apple's bubble for the first time with the i5.
I am in no means trying to jump the gun, but wanted to know if this was true or a really late April Fool's joke.
- 10-31-2012, 01:42 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: Jailbreak: Too good to be true?
not even a joke, just some stupid idiots. <-------------- worse than idiots, malicious people who try to harm others!
there will be ALOT of buildup before the actual jailbreak is released, you will hear about it. it wont just drop out of the blue suddenly like this.
real dev team blog here
- 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM #3
- By aworbey in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2011, 06:27 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2011, 01:42 PM
- By dvigue in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2009, 11:34 PM
- By dvigue in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2009, 01:34 AM
- By Scott R in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2009, 12:41 AM