"This Device is in the Pending TSS Queue"
"This Device is in the Pending TSS Queue"...
I find this message staring at me each time I open Cydia for the past month and a half - ever since I got my soon-to-be-old iPad.
I've read that people have had luck "jumpstarting" the SHSH saving process by using TinyUmbrella, but it didn't work for me - I got the blobs to my MacBook without a problem, but the message persists.
Does anyone else have this issue? And more importantly, has anyone found a way to correct it?
- 10-24-2012, 04:11 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: "This Device is in the Pending TSS Queue"
how often do you visit cydia?
I may just be lucky but ive never gone more than a day on a new jailbreak without having my blobs saved to cydia. i think it may be due to the fact that im on cydia at least once a day usually two-three times a day
- By dvn in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM
- By grunt0300 in forum iOS 5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM
- By Hakala in forum Original iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2010, 02:47 PM
- By Oguzhan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:12 AM
- By nmprofessional in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2008, 08:37 AM