- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 11-27-2012, 04:55 PM #2
Re: [Video] 4S won't turn on after repair!
Try plugging in battery (but don't push it into the area it's supposed to go into, yet. Try turning on the iphone. This has happened to me before, it's usually because you put the power flex cable somewhere that it's being clipped by the ground shield. Removing the shield fixed the issue for me but you may have to play around with it more. Good luck with fix!
- By Samantha in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-23-2013, 12:04 PM
- By LuisT in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-15-2009, 08:30 PM
- By HarrisonO2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2009, 09:04 AM
- By savannahgill in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2009, 08:37 AM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:47 AM