[Video] 4S won't turn on after repair!

DanielAlimohd

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

My power and volume buttons were getting loose so I had to open my phone up and tighten those screws, I had to remove the battery and the shield to get access to it. After putting it back together it wont turn on! I did double check every flex cable/connector, and checked if the battery was properly fitted so I know that isn't the problem.

However the screw holder that would screw in to the top part of the plate that covers the battery & antenna shield has fallen out, and I am wondering if that could be the possible cause of my phone not booting. If not, what could be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd2UEBcNd4A

In the video I didn't specify tightening the power screws, however I did double check everything there and it all looks in place.

itzbilly

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Try plugging in battery (but don't push it into the area it's supposed to go into, yet. Try turning on the iphone. This has happened to me before, it's usually because you put the power flex cable somewhere that it's being clipped by the ground shield. Removing the shield fixed the issue for me but you may have to play around with it more. Good luck with fix!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox