who's on ios6 jailbroken?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
so im one of the "fortunate" ones who have an a4 device, so i can jailbreal ios6 if i so choose... but so far i havent. I havent seen enough of my "must have" tweaks updated yet, so im looking for those of you who did jailbreak IOS6 ONLY, whats your opinions, thoughts?
are there themes yet?
does folder enhancer work? gridlock? any of the browser changers? etc...?

also on a side not, this is my favorite sub forum on this forum and it has been quite dead lately :(

How do I modify the title of the thread?
* go to advanced after selecting edit thread

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
whose on ios6 jailbroken?

I've noticed that too but I think it's cause not as many people are jailbreaking their iDevices like back in the day. With the new update to iOS, jailbreaking isn't needed as much. But I'll never be in that group, "team jailbreak" for me

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: whose on ios6 jailbroken?

I, for one, am still on 5.1.1 with my 4S, and not touching 6 until an untethered JB is figured out and stable, I have too much money, and would lose too much productivity, if I lost my JB.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

I've noticed that too but I think it's cause not as many people are jailbreaking their iDevices like back in the day. With the new update to iOS, jailbreaking isn't needed as much. But I'll never be in that group, "team jailbreak" for me

Until quick compose/respond and swipeselection become stock, it's jailbroken for me.

anon(4743061)

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I just "upgraded" to iOS6 last night and I can confirm that browser changer and TetherMe work.

Folder Enhancer cydia page says an "iOS6 beta is coming that the end of October." and Gridlock says it supports 5.1.1. My phone was stuck in a boot-loop after I tried a tweak for 5.1.1 so I wouldn't risk it. I wish I hadn't updated.

EDIT: Folder Enhancer and Gridlock do not work.

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

im sticking to 5.1.1 forever?
im eligible for a 5 infebruary of next year... so i sure i can "tough it out" until then

anon(4743061)

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

My upgrade isnt until June but I wont get a 5 unless there is JB for it. I need quick settings in the notification center.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I, for one, am still on 5.1.1 with my 4S, and not touching 6 until an untethered JB is figured out and stable, I have too much money, and would lose too much productivity, if I lost my JB.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not losing my JB and from what's being said on Twitter, an iOS6 JB for the 4S and above is a ways away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73