iphone 4 faulty

v1de0man

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I did post this on main forum so admin if you wanted to delete the other one, ty

I have looked at endless thread in different places but thought i woudl join here see if i can get some quality help.

Iphone 4 battery is getting hot when charging and the other person cannot hear me when i call and home button harly ever works.

In a nutshell they are the 3 issues i am having. I know its a strip down for the home button flex replacement.

All was well and has been since i got the iphone 19months ago.

Unfortuantely i was knocked off a bike and the phone was in my pocket. THe rear of the phone glass was smashed. So i bought a replacement and due the battery getting hot i bought a new battery too.

Unfortunately my problem hasn't been cured. So i am assuming somethign inside is broken and was hoping some clever more experienced person in here could help me narrow it down

The phone also gets hot when using wifi or 3g so i assuming the cpu is thrashing away. as the battery life disappears quickly too.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
How long ago you got this replacement?? Take it to an Apple store even if it's been over a year, Apple swapped an iphone 4 after 1.5 years of purchase..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR