can't take a picture anymore

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
camera app opens fine, picture is taken and looks to be in the bottom left of the screen but when I tap on it to open the camera roll and see it in full screen, it is not in the roll. If I go back to the camera app, it is still in the lower left portion of the screen. This happens all of the time now. I was jailbroken when it first started and just today restored to factory setting, updated to ios6 and it's still happening!!!

So, no longer jailbroken (which sucks big time) and still can't take and save a picture!!

any advice would be greatly appreciated...

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
thought about that but will then lose everything, right? all old settings, text messages, etc...basically starting over from scratch?!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
thought about that but will then lose everything, right? all old settings, text messages, etc...basically starting over from scratch?!

Ya or you can try restore then load a back up it might fix it might not .. Might be worth a try before a restore set as new

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Tried it already. Didn't work. Thanks though

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Tried that too. Thought it would work to restore from a back up. So don't want to restore my phone to new. That would be awful!! Gotta be a better way...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Tried it already. Didn't work. Thanks though

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Tried that too. Thought it would work to restore from a back up. So don't want to restore my phone to new. That would be awful!! Gotta be a better way...

Try restore set as new see if it works if it does then you know it's your backup if not you know it's hardware or something else ... Your can always restore again and load your back up

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Restart your phone while volume buttons are pressed down. it will open up safe mode. try to use camera now if it works its a jailbreak tweak corrupting your phone. install anything to do with camera/pictures/etc and see what happens.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Restart your phone while volume buttons are pressed down. it will open up safe mode. try to use camera now if it works its a jailbreak tweak corrupting your phone. install anything to do with camera/pictures/etc and see what happens.
Read the whole post
He's on iOS 6

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
so op, is on a new firmware, and hes not jailbroken?
bring it to apple and walk out with a new phone....

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
so op, is on a new firmware, and hes not jailbroken?
bring it to apple and walk out with a new phone....

Lol exactly but they will try a restore first .. It presents as a software issue not hardware .. So apple will restore it to see first if that don't work then they will replace

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro