Trying to re jailbreak, not too successful?

Breebreebran

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I am on an iPhone 4s with 5.1.1. But cydia was acting goofy. It kept saying I am missing package headers. And whenever I would try to download a tweak or theme it would always add hackulous resources to my queue. But then the installation of the hackulous resources always fails. So I just went into mobile terminal and did apt-get remove cydia.
And then I went and downloaded the 1.1.4 deb and installed it. It installed. But it crashes upon launch. And I don't know what else to do other than re jailbreak. But I never made a back up of my shsh blobs. So someone on here said use tiny umbrella and get it from cydia so I did. And now whenever I try to restore my 5.1.1 firmware, instead of having to go to ios 6, I always get error code 11. I googled it and it said download ireb and click set autoboot true.
So I did that. All that did was get me out of recovery. But I am still not restored to factory default.
So what's wrong?

Oh and another google page said to get rid of the gs.apple hosts. So I did. But then they just appear back in my hosts file.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You are still on 5.1.1?? Remove Cydia again, the use redsnow to install Cydia....
And stay away from piracy sites!!
There was nothing wrong with Cydia.
There was something wrong with the user who added a bunch of "dirty repos" that caused conflicts with each other...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox