Results 1 to 4 of 4
- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
How do I reinstall cydia?
Cydia kept screwing up saying I'm missing package headers and every time I tried to install something it would automatically add "hackulous resources" to my queue. But then it would always fail. So I just went into terminal and did apt-get remove cydia.
I downloaded the deb file of cydia 1.1.4. It installed. But now upon launching, it immediately crashes. How do I fix this? I can't restore and re jailbreak because I never saved an shsh blob and if I restore I'll be on iOS 6 instead of 5.1.1.
- 10-10-2012, 04:48 PM #2
- 10-11-2012, 12:11 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 78 Posts
Re: How do I reinstall cydia?
Updating or re-installing the Cydia app on an iPhone may be required when it gets stuck due to bugging. This can be done easily with the latest Cydia version 1.0.3366-1 without re-jailbreak. There are two pre-requisites - Safari Download Manager and iFile are necessary for the update. These two tools will enable the download and the installation of this new Cydia package on the iDevice. Once it is done, restarting is required and the synchronisation is complete in the iPhone. It is important to check the update version before enjoying the fruits of the revolution in telephony.Make sure you check out my >>Mobile App Development Blog<<
- 10-15-2012, 05:54 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
Last edited by JCRocky5; 10-15-2012 at 06:07 PM.
- By olddirty625 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:00 PM
- By amyleeom1213 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 08:28 AM
- By Bashy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:33 AM
- By matsui_g35 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2009, 06:06 PM
- By trapzilla2002 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2009, 02:17 PM