Previously Jailbroken iPad 2
I was dumb enaugh to upgrade the ios of my jailbroken iPad to ios6. Since i did that I havent been able to view any online audio/video content (it simply doesnt load at all...) on my home wifi. I can load these things online without any problem when i teather a wifi through my phone and connect my ipad to that wifi connection, which is pretty weird.
I've tried reinstallling ios6 and all sorts of different things to sortthis out but nothing changed...
So what I wanted to ask is if its somehow possible to downgrade to 5.11 if I dont have a shsh blob (im not even sure what that is)previously backed up? Is it possible to download what i need to do that? (The blobs)
- 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM #2
- 10-10-2012, 10:55 PM #3
- 10-11-2012, 02:22 PM #5
- 10-12-2012, 02:15 AM #6
- 10-16-2012, 02:22 PM #8
- 10-16-2012, 06:03 PM #10
- 10-16-2012, 06:04 PM #11
- 10-16-2012, 06:56 PM #12iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
Re: Previously Jailbroken iPad 2
IOS6 known issue with WIFI WPA2/AES encryption :-/ will need a new firmware update to fix, my m8's iPhone5 has this problem, he thought it was the phone got it replaced & same deal :-( just change your wifi encryption to WPA/TKIP & forget the network on your device & then reconnect, all should be fixed.
- By deadp1xel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:44 PM
- By JasonG in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:15 PM
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM
- By bernieh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2010, 06:21 PM
- By dynalmadman in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM