Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone apple logo stuck at?
Hi all, I have a 3g 8GB and after trying to downgrade baseband, it has been stuck at apple logo, and I believe the buttons are broken so I can't DFU in Redsn0w. I will be able to hook up some wires to form the buttons on the logic but I need some help where, or just where can I get out of this apple logo? The computer can't reconisie it, but if I could DFU in redsn0w, in would. ANy help?? Thanks
- 12-06-2012, 10:07 AM #2
- 04-16-2013, 01:34 AM #3Banned
- 34 Posts
Re: iPhone apple logo stuck at?
I recently was given an iPhone 3G. I was having some problems so I backed up and restored to iOS 4.2.1 using iTunes 10.7.
I was syncing all my apps and music and stuff and something went wrong, the iphone went to the apple logo. So i waited, it didn't boot even after 30 min. I checked iTunes and iTunes nor my PC would recognize my phone. I tried a soft and hard reset, which resulted in the same. Please help I gladly appreciate it.
- By florinel in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2010, 05:59 PM
- By kingoftowns in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2010, 04:23 PM
- By boostd in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:18 AM
- By angelgirl204 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:03 PM
- By whitewuf in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:47 PM