iPhone apple logo stuck at?

loganbrooks25

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I have a 3g 8GB and after trying to downgrade baseband, it has been stuck at apple logo, and I believe the buttons are broken so I can't DFU in Redsn0w. I will be able to hook up some wires to form the buttons on the logic but I need some help where, or just where can I get out of this apple logo? The computer can't reconisie it, but if I could DFU in redsn0w, in would. ANy help?? Thanks

-Khalid-

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I have a 3g 8GB and after trying to downgrade baseband, it has been stuck at apple logo, and I believe the buttons are broken so I can't DFU in Redsn0w. I will be able to hook up some wires to form the buttons on the logic but I need some help where, or just where can I get out of this apple logo? The computer can't reconisie it, but if I could DFU in redsn0w, in would. ANy help?? Thanks

You can enter DFU with broken buttons by going to Redsn0w > Extras > Even More > DFU IPSW

after creating the.ipsw , go to iTunes and shift+click Restore and select the .ipsw you created. You should be in DFU mode when its done :)

aanaya abid

Banned
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I recently was given an iPhone 3G. I was having some problems so I backed up and restored to iOS 4.2.1 using iTunes 10.7.
I was syncing all my apps and music and stuff and something went wrong, the iphone went to the apple logo. So i waited, it didn't boot even after 30 min. I checked iTunes and iTunes nor my PC would recognize my phone. I tried a soft and hard reset, which resulted in the same. Please help I gladly appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711