IntelliscreenX bug?

kfan12

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

For those who have IntelliscreenX does it ever refresh your Mail app when you pull the Notification Center down and also have Mail disabled in IntelliscreenX's settings and Push/Fetch disable and manual set in the iOS setting? Occasionally I'll get these weird instances where the Mail app would be closed from the multi-task bar and everything set to manual only to have my emails pushed to me when I slide Notification Center down from the status bar. A quick reboot of the phone would fix this I but I was hoping for a more permanent solution. So far, the only thing I have enabled in IntelliscreenX is the ISX Ticker with RSS feeds. At the moment the only tweaks I have installed from Cydia are: Activator, Barrel, Clock Hide, DisplayCandy, Hands-Free Control, IntelliscreenX, Ringer toggle, Scrolling board, TetherMe, WinterBoard, xMessages, Zephyr. Any ideas?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Zephyr.
I blame all problems on zephyr.

(in the interest of full disclosure I think grant Paul is a twit. it's probably not zephyr)

kfan12

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
In the ISX settings make sure there are no enabled accounts in the mail settings.

I made sure that all my email accounts (two of them) are set to "off" on top of making double sure that the mail settings in iOS are all set to manual. But here and there, after opening the mail app to check for emails and then exiting the app, pulling down the notification center later in the day ends up in refreshing my two email accounts. I did a test to confirm this by sending an email from one account to the other and just let my phone sit to see if It'd get the email. I don't. At least, not until I pull Notification Center down. I repeated this with different wait times before I pulled Notification Center down just to be sure. I did email Intelliborn about the problem I was having and got this reply:

"I believe when you pull down the notification center this will refresh the email accounts."

Thank you for your interest in Intelliborn,

Jackie Cross​

I guess it's suppose to happen like that? Although, I don't think so.