unlocking ios 6 & stuck at install cydia stage!
i have followed the instructions on how to jailbreak ios 6 on my iphone 4 and have gotten to the stage where the instructions are are follows
"Now that you've got your phone booted we need to install Cydia since this version of redsn0w doesn't include it.
Find the Wi-Fi address of your device from your Settings and make note of it.
Now open the Terminal app on your Mac with your device connected and type in ssh root@[youripaddress]"
i am using windows so how do i go on with this step? ie: what do i open as windows doesn't have terminal app as far as I'm aware.
hope this makes sense and that someone can help!
thanks in advance!
- 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM #2
- 10-03-2012, 05:37 PM #4
- 10-03-2012, 11:00 PM #5
- 10-05-2012, 11:36 PM #7
- By notrickz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-26-2015, 08:32 AM
- By briankeith513 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2011, 05:04 PM
- By veery in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2011, 01:10 AM
- By FrostedDarkness in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:25 AM
- By merceken in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:00 AM