Question about jailbreaking ios 6

reinstoned

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi I just got a iPhone 4 today that came with ios 6 and firmware 3.0.04 (I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it). I've tried a bunch of different ways mostly using redsn0w. I downloaded "iPhone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore" and loaded it through extras and then got it into DFU mode but once the jailbreaking process begins it has a variety of different errors it gives me, most of the time it says "waiting for reboot" then it just freezes. I already checked the model and what not to see if I had the right type, and its a CDMA model A1349. I've been running the program as administrator, changed it Run as windows xp service pack 3, and I set the affinity right. My question was is it possible for me to jailbreak? I read a couple sources on the internet saying it wasn't possible yet.

Thanks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Your taking extra steps...
Just use the latest redsnow, and select jailbreak...
No need for firmwares or any extras
Be advised though, JUST MY OPINION, but you don't seem to be "jailbreak savvy" and this jailbreak isn't ready for public consumption yet...
After you are jailbroken you will need to manually install Cydia. EVEN THEN most tweaks aren't optimized yet for ios6
IMHO you should wait for a while...

reinstoned

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Okay I think I'll take your advice and wait awhile. But the only reason I took those extra steps is because no other way worked including just selecting jailbreak.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods