Any way to get a previous version of an updated app?

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hate the new twitter ipad (5.0+), can't find my previous itunes library to restore version. Does anyone know of any places I can find version 4.3? Websites, JB repo's, etc? Would installous have it?

Please don't give me a piracy speech, I'm not trying to steal an app, just find a previous version of a free app.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not that I know of. I used to save the old versions of apps as I installed the updates to iTunes... ended up with 5+ GB of old apps that I never used, so I stopped saving them. Unless you (or some kind soul) saved it, it's gone forever.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The app's DRM wouldn't allow you to install someone else's version ordinarily, so you're pretty much stuck with piracy...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Check your trash can/ recycling bin on your computer. When iTunes updates my apps, the old files get put there. The extension is .ipa.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Check your trash can/ recycling bin on your computer. When iTunes updates my apps, the old files get put there. The extension is .ipa.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

FOUND IT F**K YES!

Now, how do I reinstall it, and how do I know if it's an ipad or iphone version?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73