- iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
So this thread doesn't really belong HERE, but the jailbreaking section is my home, and I feel comfortable here... Y'all are my people!!
Anyways, I "bought" 2 games last night while they were on sale for free. I couldn't download because I wasn't on wifi.
Today, apps aren't free any more and I have the "buy" button instead of install... Does that mean I will be charged the full price? Or will it restore my purchase??
I've never actually come across THIS situation before with paid apps
- 09-26-2012, 11:24 AM #2
- 09-26-2012, 11:36 AM #3
Re: Game purchases
Even if they don't show up there, there's still a chance you'll get them for free.
A few days ago I "bought" an app (tapped the "Buy" button) however after I entered my password, I got a message that I owned a previous version of the app, so the upgrade is free. The app I'm talking about isn't listed in my purchased tab.
- By gizbug in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2012, 07:29 PM
- By sokol8 in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:54 PM
- By sokol8 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2011, 11:03 AM
- By hollidizzle in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:34 PM
- By G323q569 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:02 PM