HELP! Can't use wifi on my iphone

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
For whatever reason, I can't access wifi at all on my iPhone (as shown in the picture) I've tried toggling wifi on/off from SBSettings, no luck. Any ideas?

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
1. Power down the device and boot up while holding the volume up key. This will disable all jailbreak tweaks. If this fixes the problem, one of your tweaks is the culprit. If not, go to step 2.
2. Restore the phone. If you have wifi on stock iOS, the jailbreak must've done something it wasn't supposed to. If the problem persists, go to step 3.
3. It must be a hardware problem.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
1. Power down the device and boot up while holding the volume up key. This will disable all jailbreak tweaks. If this fixes the problem, one of your tweaks is the culprit. If not, go to step 2.
Is this any different from safe mode? I went into safemode and that didn't do anything

2. Restore the phone. If you have wifi on stock iOS, the jailbreak must've done something it wasn't supposed to. If the problem persists, go to step 3.
I'm currently on iOS 5.1 and JB'd, how can I do this without upgrading to iOS 6?

3. It must be a hardware problem.

Grrr that means unjailbroken iOS 6 no matter what :mad:

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Is this any different from safe mode?

It's safe mode. Might be worth a shot though since you'll be booting with no tweaks as opposed to just respringing.

I'm currently on iOS 5.1 and JB'd, how can I do this without upgrading to iOS 6?

Cydia should've saved your blobs. Go to Cydia's home page and see which versions are listed.

Edit on that last point: You'll have to temporarily upgrade to iOS 6. If you have saved blobs for iOS 5, downgrading shouldn't be a problem. Just be careful if you at an unlocker - make sure to remove the basebnd upgrade before restoring.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro