Almost lost my JB

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought I saved by SHSH blobs and I can see them saved in TinyUmbrella but everytime I went to downgrade from iOS6 down back to 5.1.1 I kept getting an error code 11. I know it is something to do with security software or atleast that what the research I did said. Thankfully I just tried to restore to 5.1.1 and Apple is still signing it. So if you didnt save your blobs and wanna downgrade Id do it ASAP. I did have a back up from iOS6 and iTunes and it wouldnt use that backup but I did select one from the 19th and all is successful I may say. I hope this will help someone with the next day or so. Thought Id share.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I thought I saved by SHSH blobs and I can see them saved in TinyUmbrella but everytime I went to downgrade from iOS6 down back to 5.1.1 I kept getting an error code 11. I know it is something to do with security software or atleast that what the research I did said. Thankfully I just tried to restore to 5.1.1 and Apple is still signing it. So if you didnt save your blobs and wanna downgrade Id do it ASAP. I did have a back up from iOS6 and iTunes and it wouldnt use that backup but I did select one from the 19th and all is successful I may say. I hope this will help someone with the next day or so. Thought Id share.

Just for your info:

Error 11

Removed BBFW file in the firmware folder of an unzipped IPSW. Can also be used to prevent a baseband update. The device is bootable, if you set the auto-boot to true or use TinyUmbrella and use "Kick Device out of Recovery".

You are trying to update to a custom firmware from PwnageTool 4.1+. You always have to go into DFU mode and restore from there.