Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is man33sh

Congratulations! Username man33sh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

akram99

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is man33sh

Congratulations! Username man33sh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

man thanks alot man good luck to every one

man33sh

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

This is just so awesome! Thanks again!
m0126.gif

Last edited:

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

Everybody who hasn't played the game yet, keep submitting your info for the next round.

To summarize, here is what's happening:

I'm unlocking one iPhone from AT&T for free every day using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes, which unlock any iPhone version permanently, including iPhone 5. It will never relock regardless of updates.

Additionally, for every iPhone, I will check for free the lock status and to which carrier it is locked to. This is useful to know if you want to unlock it because if it's already unlocked, you should not bother trying to unlock it.

The rules:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

And if you don't want to win the AT&T unlock and you just want to know whether your iPhone is locked or unlocked and from what carrier it is (worldwide), you can still request this for free by sending E-Mail to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.

Enjoy!

Mark

iPhone freedom!

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
After losing the several contests I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase the unlock. Unsurprisingly, I was pretty impressed by the reliability and speed of Unlockstreak's service. If anyone is hesitating to buy the unlock, I would recommend buying it.

onetrick

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
After losing the several contests I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase the unlock. Unsurprisingly, I was pretty impressed by the reliability and speed of Unlockstreak's service. If anyone is hesitating to buy the unlock, I would recommend buying it.

Ditto; I ended up doing this too. Third time was not the charm for my contest chances, haha, so I'm glad I went with the 50% discount while it was still available (UNLOCKiPHONE50%OCT26; expired Oct. 26, but I think Mark's website at UnlockStreak: Unlock Dell Streak or AT&T iPhone still has a 10% off discount). I would definitely vouch for this service! It was fast, and I tested it at the T-Mobile store with their nano sim. It's indeed unlocked! Very exciting stuff, and it'll be saving me money when I travel this winter. This was the first unlock service I even contemplated doing since it seemed legit.

Thanks to Mark for providing this awesome service!

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Ditto; I ended up doing this too. Third time was not the charm for my contest chances, haha, so I'm glad I went with the 50% discount while it was still available (UNLOCKiPHONE50%OCT26; expired Oct. 26, but I think Mark's website at UnlockStreak: Unlock Dell Streak or AT&T iPhone still has a 10% off discount). I would definitely vouch for this service! It was fast, and I tested it at the T-Mobile store with their nano sim. It's indeed unlocked! Very exciting stuff, and it'll be saving me money when I travel this winter. This was the first unlock service I even contemplated doing since it seemed legit.

Thanks to Mark for providing this awesome service!

I saw that you mentioned a nano sim at T-Mobile. I also have T-Mobile but can't get my hands on an iPhone 5 since Apple isn't selling them unlocked or off contract that I am aware of. Did you buy your iPhone 5 from Apple or somewhere else like eBay?

onetrick

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I saw that you mentioned a nano sim at T-Mobile. I also have T-Mobile but can't get my hands on an iPhone 5 since Apple isn't selling them unlocked or off contract that I am aware of. Did you buy your iPhone 5 from Apple or somewhere else like eBay?

Apple is selling them without contracts ("unlocking" just requires some steps w iTunes) for retail price. But I got an AT&T iPhone 5 w contract, which is now unlocked by unlockstreak (mark). I went to the tmobile store just to test a nano sim to see if I was all clear and unlocked before taking it abroad.

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is akram99

Congratulations! Username akram99 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

iFan2012

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Can I unlock blocked iPhone and how to check if it is blocked or not? If i want to buy AT&T iPhone via eBay how can I check if it is blacklisted? Please somebody help because I don't know what to do.

alanhp1

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I am very pleased with the service I received from UnlockStreak. I had previously had 2 phones unlocked through AT&T but they wouldn't do my 4S. Mark's service was quick and the instructions were excellent.

For those of you thinking of getting this done, do it soon. The FCC has changed the rules and starting January 1, 2013 (I think that is the date), you won't be able to get your in-contract phone unlocked legally, if I understand the changes just announced.

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually spoke with my local Apple retail store and they refuse to sell me an off contract iPhone 5 unless I was already on a contract with the three supported carriers but unable to upgrade with a subsidy. Bummer, the suspense of the release of an unlocked iPhone 5 is killing me.

akram99

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is akram99

Congratulations! Username akram99 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

OMG i cant believe it BIG THANKS TO UnlockStreak and good luck to every one.

And i am waiting for the notification.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2