Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I didn't win, but he sent me a 50% off coupon. Unlocked my wife's 4s and it seems to be unlocked. didn't get a message in itunes, but a website said it was unlocked.
Would be nice to get another 50% coupon and I would unlock my 4s

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I didn't win, but he sent me a 50% off coupon. Unlocked my wife's 4s and it seems to be unlocked. didn't get a message in itunes, but a website said it was unlocked.

Online checker isn't 100% accurate. You should have gotten a message in iTunes saying its unlocked.

via Tapatalk

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

I herewith confirm that it is unlocked. Perhaps you missed the screen? You can always test it with a non-AT&T SIM card. For another coupon just email support AT unlockstreak DOT com

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Online checker isn't 100% accurate. You should have gotten a message in iTunes saying its unlocked.

via Tapatalk

I wouldn't trust the online IMEI check only, it might mean your IMEI is in the Apple's white list but I believe you still have to go through itunes and get the unlock message to confirm the IMEI was indeed added to the list.

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is decarlo4

Congratulations! Username decarlo4 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Re: Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

The website said my wife's phone was unlocked and it also said my phone WAS locked.

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I'll run it through the process again

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The website said my wife's phone was unlocked and it also said my phone WAS locked.

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I'll run it through the process again

Same thing here, my wife's ip5 didnt get the unlock screen but the IMEI checker says it's unlcocked so I'd have to do restore again later since I dont have any simcars to try. I did get the unlock screen on my iphone 5 so I'm good to go.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations! Username decarlo4 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Thank you so much.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD

retz443

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Congrats, hopefully you'll just not own it but also get a chance to use it.

On T-Mobile it already works for voice, but compatible 3G/4G is still in early stage of rollout. Perhaps planning a trip abroad soon?

Till this day I remember a wise word from a nice lady from customer service at Orange Polska (telecommunications provider in Poland)
"the art is not to own it but use it!" :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Wait...didn't you have to have a non AT&T sim in order to do the unlock? That's what's been holding me off from doing it.

I herewith confirm that it is unlocked. Perhaps you missed the screen? You can always test it with a non-AT&T SIM card. For another coupon just email support AT unlockstreak DOT com

---------- Post Merged at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Are you saying you did the unlock without inserting a non AT&T sim (which the instructions say you need)?

Same thing here, my wife's ip5 didnt get the unlock screen but the IMEI checker says it's unlcocked so I'd have to do restore again later since I dont have any simcars to try. I did get the unlock screen on my iphone 5 so I'm good to go.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Wait...didn't you have to have a non AT&T sim in order to do the unlock? That's what's been holding me off from doing it.

---------- Post Merged at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Are you saying you did the unlock without inserting a non AT&T sim (which the instructions say you need)?

Nooo, you dont need to have another sim card to do that, this works the same as at&t process, once your IMEI has been added to the white list go ahead and restore your iphone as new ( back it up before), at the end of the restore you should get a " congrats, your iphone has been unlocked" message.
At the end of the process say NO when ask to restore from back up, set up as new and dont restore until you get to see the unlock screen.
Using a non at&t sim is for people with tmobile or foreign sim cards.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Nooo, you dont need to have another sim card to do that, this works the same as at&t process, once your IMEI has been added to the white list go ahead and restore your iphone as new ( back it up before), at the end of the restore you should get a " congrats, your iphone has been unlocked" message.
At the end of the process say NO when ask to restore from back up, set up as new and dont restore until you get to see the unlock screen.

Well shoooooot. In that case I'll finally get around to it!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

There is no reason not to restore from a backup, as you will still get the unlock message regardless. I restored all of my unlocked iPhones from a backup, and each time I received the your iPhone is unlocked message. True, though, that one does not need a foreign SIM card in order to unlock their iPhone.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
There is no reason not to restore from a backup, as you will still get the unlock message regardless. I restored all of my unlocked iPhones from a backup, and each time I received the your iPhone is unlocked message. True, though, that one does not need a foreign SIM card in order to unlock their iPhone.

Yes, you can restore from the latest back up AFTER you get the unlock screen, what I meant is let itunes finish the restore as new process and then restore from a back up once she's unlcoked.
Once you get the unlcock message you can do whatever you want with your iphone, it'll always stay unlocked.
This is how at&t recommend as well to do the unlock process.

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

Hey Alli, inserting the non-AT&T to do the unlocking was suggested because it is assumed that you wish to use a non-AT&T SIM after unlocking. You can just back up your iPhone with the AT&T SIM and then restore and the protocol will start running.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
As far as I've been able to tell, the iPhone 5 and 4S shouldn't need to be restored to be unlocked, where the 4 does need to be restored.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods