Congratulations! Username THE MAN OF APPLE won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

- - - Updated - - -

I actually spoke with my local Apple retail store and they refuse to sell me an off contract iPhone 5 unless I was already on a contract with the three supported carriers but unable to upgrade with a subsidy. Bummer, the suspense of the release of an unlocked iPhone 5 is killing me.
    I can unlock the iPhone 5 even on contract.
    11-05-2012 01:23 PM
    Congratulations! Username THE MAN OF APPLE won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

- - - Updated - - -

NO WAY just like that this is great thank you alot mark

i am so happy ,no more gevey sim

UnlockStreak just rocks.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-05-2012 03:27 PM

Yes I do realize that you can unlock the iPhone 5. In fact when I get my iPhone 5, I'm going straight to you for your services! However, the problem is getting my hands on an iPhone 5 since I can't really buy one without a contract yet.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-06-2012 10:30 AM
    Yes I do realize that you can unlock the iPhone 5. In fact when I get my iPhone 5, I'm going straight to you for your services! However, the problem is getting my hands on an iPhone 5 since I can't really buy one without a contract yet.
    eBay is your friend. If you get one in locked state, make sure you purchase it before January 28th because after that date, USA customers are only allowed to unlock phones that they have purchased before that date. If you buy a phone after January 28th, the new law that was just passed does not allow you to unlock your phone anymore through third party unlockers like me (and I won't unlock phones that were purchased after January 28th).
    11-06-2012 02:10 PM
    i am in, i just send my info to unlockstreak support team best of luck to me and all.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-07-2012 11:02 AM
    Hi,

Keep submitting your IMEI to win a free unlock. Here are the rules again:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
    2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
    3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

Best regards,

Mark
    11-07-2012 04:55 PM
    I entered. Hope I win.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-07-2012 05:15 PM
    Keep submitting IMEI. The next drawing is coming up.

The rules:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI and your username from this forum to my email address support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
    2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
    3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

Enjoy!

Mark
    fairman likes this.
    11-12-2012 11:54 AM
    Thank you so much...
    and i hop to win
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-14-2012 04:43 PM
    e-mail just sent
    thanks
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-19-2012 08:10 AM
    Email just sent.
    Hope i win.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-19-2012 01:05 PM
    Congratulations! Username piranhadonna won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Unlocked model: iPhone 5

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    fairman and piranhadonna like this.
    11-19-2012 03:10 PM
    Awesome. Thank you!!!
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-19-2012 03:40 PM
    Hi Mark, Can I still enter my info to have my iPhone unlocked? Please? What should I do?
    Last edited by Mavi25; 11-26-2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-25-2012 05:19 PM
    UPDATE: I'm still doing the contest even though I haven't posted free unlocks lately. I'm in the middle of launching another website and that took so much time. Keep submitting your info to me by email because the next round is coming up.
    fairman and Mavi25 like this.
    11-27-2012 01:36 PM
    info sent
    thanks again
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-27-2012 06:06 PM
    Hope I win... thanks for providing this service.

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-27-2012 06:19 PM
    :o
    I did send mine. Thanks!
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-27-2012 09:10 PM
    Friday is the next round.

Please keep sending your contest entry to support AT unlockstreak DOT com

1. Username
    2. Forum name (iMore)
    3. IMEI

Thank you!

Regards

Mark
    fairman likes this.
    11-29-2012 03:29 PM
    Congratulations! Username fubaracing7374 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Model: iPhone 5

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    fubaracing7374 likes this.
    11-30-2012 12:16 PM
    Congratulations! Username fubaracing7374 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    Awesome!! Thank you so much!!

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    11-30-2012 01:27 PM
    Ah, Rad! I've been round the bend doing my head in trying to unlock my phone/s. Srzly- just had given up pretty much, learning to be content using it as a fancy photo editor . Aaanyways, stoked there may be light after all. G'luck all!
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    12-02-2012 07:21 AM
    Next round is coming up. Please keep sending your contest entry to support AT unlockstreak DOT com

1. Username
    2. Forum name (iMore)
    3. IMEI

Thank you!

Regards

Mark
    12-04-2012 04:09 PM
    This thread makes me smile
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    12-04-2012 04:32 PM

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    Thanks again... plugged into iTunes and restored and there it was. "Your iPhone is now unlocked!!" Thanks again and I will refer more people to come see you.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    12-05-2012 09:19 AM
273 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD