Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

Default Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Hope to win! Will be traveling internationally soon and this would be a Godsend.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (10-22-2012)
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Good luck to every one and i hop i win
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Sent my entry as well.... hope I win!
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Default Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

I hope I win. Never won anything. Fingers crossed. !
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #105  
    iPhone Beginner

The next winner will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday.
    man33sh likes this.

Global Posts
    6,121 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

Do you need to enter again if I did for a previous contest?
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (10-23-2012)
    UnlockStreak likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #107  
    iPhone Beginner

Default Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is man33sh

Congratulations! Username man33sh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    Thanked by:
    man33sh (10-23-2012)
    man33sh likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is man33sh

Quote Originally Posted by UnlockStreak View Post
    Congratulations! Username man33sh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    man thanks alot man good luck to every one
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (10-23-2012)
    UnlockStreak likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #109  
    iPhone Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Do you need to enter again if I did for a previous contest?
    Hi, yes, however, if you need it unlocked for sure, use coupon code UNLOCKiPHONE50%OCT26 to get 50% off the unlocking price but the coupon is only valid for 3 days until October 26th here:
    iPhone Nanite

Nuts! Didn't win again. Maybe third time's the charm... entering again!
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (10-24-2012)
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    This is just so awesome! Thanks again!
    Last edited by man33sh; 10-26-2012 at 01:09 AM.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (10-24-2012)
    UnlockStreak likes this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #112  
    iPhone Beginner

Everybody who hasn't played the game yet, keep submitting your info for the next round.

To summarize, here is what's happening:

I'm unlocking one iPhone from AT&T for free every day using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes, which unlock any iPhone version permanently, including iPhone 5. It will never relock regardless of updates.

Additionally, for every iPhone, I will check for free the lock status and to which carrier it is locked to. This is useful to know if you want to unlock it because if it's already unlocked, you should not bother trying to unlock it.

The rules:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
    2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
    3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

And if you don't want to win the AT&T unlock and you just want to know whether your iPhone is locked or unlocked and from what carrier it is (worldwide), you can still request this for free by sending E-Mail to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.

Enjoy!

Mark

iPhone freedom!
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #113  
    iPhone Beginner

Hey I'm starting to hang out on Twitter and I'm also in the process of writing a lot of Tips, Tricks & Hacks for iPhone and iOS. Is anybody here on Twitter too? If yes, come follow:
    Thanked by:
    onetrick (10-26-2012)
    onetrick likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

After losing the several contests I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase the unlock. Unsurprisingly, I was pretty impressed by the reliability and speed of Unlockstreak's service. If anyone is hesitating to buy the unlock, I would recommend buying it.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (10-31-2012)
    UnlockStreak and onetrick like this.
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Tony the Tiger View Post
    After losing the several contests I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase the unlock. Unsurprisingly, I was pretty impressed by the reliability and speed of Unlockstreak's service. If anyone is hesitating to buy the unlock, I would recommend buying it.
    Ditto; I ended up doing this too. Third time was not the charm for my contest chances, haha, so I'm glad I went with the 50% discount while it was still available (UNLOCKiPHONE50%OCT26; expired Oct. 26, but I think Mark's website at still has a 10% off discount). I would definitely vouch for this service! It was fast, and I tested it at the T-Mobile store with their nano sim. It's indeed unlocked! Very exciting stuff, and it'll be saving me money when I travel this winter. This was the first unlock service I even contemplated doing since it seemed legit.

Thanks to Mark for providing this awesome service!
    Thanked by:
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by onetrick View Post
    Ditto; I ended up doing this too. Third time was not the charm for my contest chances, haha, so I'm glad I went with the 50% discount while it was still available (UNLOCKiPHONE50%OCT26; expired Oct. 26, but I think Mark's website at still has a 10% off discount). I would definitely vouch for this service! It was fast, and I tested it at the T-Mobile store with their nano sim. It's indeed unlocked! Very exciting stuff, and it'll be saving me money when I travel this winter. This was the first unlock service I even contemplated doing since it seemed legit.

Thanks to Mark for providing this awesome service!
    I saw that you mentioned a nano sim at T-Mobile. I also have T-Mobile but can't get my hands on an iPhone 5 since Apple isn't selling them unlocked or off contract that I am aware of. Did you buy your iPhone 5 from Apple or somewhere else like eBay?
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

I saw that you mentioned a nano sim at T-Mobile. I also have T-Mobile but can't get my hands on an iPhone 5 since Apple isn't selling them unlocked or off contract that I am aware of. Did you buy your iPhone 5 from Apple or somewhere else like eBay?
    Apple is selling them without contracts ("unlocking" just requires some steps w iTunes) for retail price. But I got an AT&T iPhone 5 w contract, which is now unlocked by unlockstreak (mark). I went to the tmobile store just to test a nano sim to see if I was all clear and unlocked before taking it abroad.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #118  
    iPhone Beginner

Default Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is akram99

Congratulations! Username akram99 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Can I unlock blocked iPhone and how to check if it is blocked or not? If i want to buy AT&T iPhone via eBay how can I check if it is blacklisted? Please somebody help because I don't know what to do.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I am very pleased with the service I received from UnlockStreak. I had previously had 2 phones unlocked through AT&T but they wouldn't do my 4S. Mark's service was quick and the instructions were excellent.

For those of you thinking of getting this done, do it soon. The FCC has changed the rules and starting January 1, 2013 (I think that is the date), you won't be able to get your in-contract phone unlocked legally, if I understand the changes just announced.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak (11-05-2012)
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

I actually spoke with my local Apple retail store and they refuse to sell me an off contract iPhone 5 unless I was already on a contract with the three supported carriers but unable to upgrade with a subsidy. Bummer, the suspense of the release of an unlocked iPhone 5 is killing me.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is akram99

Congratulations! Username akram99 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    OMG i cant believe it BIG THANKS TO UnlockStreak and good luck to every one.

And i am waiting for the notification.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

All done Thanks alot UnlockStreak you are awesome man

Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

i send my info i hope iget lucky and win it will mean alot to me
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

I actually spoke with my local Apple retail store and they refuse to sell me an off contract iPhone 5 unless I was already on a contract with the three supported carriers but unable to upgrade with a subsidy. Bummer, the suspense of the release of an unlocked iPhone 5 is killing me.
    Ahh, that could well be the case since my friend who bought an unlocked off contract at&t phone already has one on contract w them. Good to know.
    Thanked by:
    UnlockStreak likes this.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast