Random Icons Appear when I delete an app.

aidenh

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
So on my iPad 3, which is jailbroken, every time I delete an app, these random internal applications with white icons appear. (i.e adsheet, dataactivation, filedtest, etc) I included a screen shot below of the icons. Basically this has been happening ever since I jailbroke so I assume it has something to do with that.

Any ideas or ways to stop this from happening? Because the icons won't go away until I reboot or respring.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It's a side-effect of changing things in the applications folder (mainly installing/deleting apps). Just respring, that's all you can really do.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So I had this problem forever, then it randomly stopped happening! I don't know why, wish I did. Maybe something to do with backing it up? Or... Honestly, no clue! But couldn't be happier!!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
So I had this problem forever, then it randomly stopped happening! I don't know why, wish I did. Maybe something to do with backing it up? Or... Honestly, no clue! But couldn't be happier!!

Interesting. I wish I knew why it would stop. When it happens to me all the apps, beyond what will normally fit in a folder, come pouring out all over the place.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's what happened to me too!!! I'd get the white icons plus all the hidden icons, plus all the ones that were turned off in settings...
Have you restored as new since you initially jail broke 5.1.1??
I'm pretty sure last time I jail broke, when I came back to 5.1.1, I used red snow... The first time I jailbroke 5.1.1 was using absinthe...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW