Power down app?

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I would really like an app that could be set to turn my iPhone 4S (iOS v5.1.1 and JB) off at set times. Not too bothered about it turning on, but off would be good.

I have searched Cydia but haven't found anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

tard44

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
...I've been using something called aTimeTool (v1.9.7) which has been working well on my 4s/5.1.1/JB, unfortunately I can't remember exactly where I found it but it was on Cydia. Hope that helps.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.I will check them out.

edit: aTimeTool states 'Unable to purchase' - This product is not supported on your iOS version.

That's strange because I have an iPhone4s on iOS 5.1.1 as you say you have.

Last edited:

tard44

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
...that is odd because I've just had a look at the 'about' section in the app itself and it clearly states 'supports IOS 5.1.1' in red writing, and having checked the changelog on Cydia it notes that it was the previous version (v 1.9.6, May 2012) that became 5.1.1 compatible, even tho' it does also say 'unable to purchase' on the main page

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Yes I agree, I read those notes too. I will send an email to its author. Strange thing is that I don't have trouble installing anything else!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's called ischeduler and it'll do exactly what you want and a whole lot more!!
Probably one of my favorite tweaks... You can set it to activate system toggles at certain times, turn on I off apps at certain times, almost a "profiles" like feature where you can turn on or off alerts at certain times. It works TERRIFIC and I have never had a problem with any of the functionality of it! Totally worth every penny!!
(it is called atimetool in ifile, and the .deb file is called atimetool)

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Thank you

I emailed the author as I said I would and he replied saying the same thing! iScheduler is the same thing!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner